Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Heading Back to Flagstaff

Tomorrow I will head back to Flagstaff. It is bitter sweet in a way because I am going back to the place I love to spend time and feel the most comfortable, but it also means that I have to go back to school and work on Monday. :( I am going back to school with a new goal and purpose so that should help keep me motivated. I can also say that I will be graduating with my Bachelor's Degree next year! My new major is Psychology with a minor in Biology. With this degree my plan is to go onto nursing school after Greg and I are married and he has started teaching and earning a salary. I will only have to go to school part time because I have a majority of the requirements taken already for the Community College Nursing Program. This is the plan. God my have something different for us that he has not shown us yet, but this is the direction I am feeling led to take. I am ready to start out the New Year and School Year with a bang. 

Greg is still pursuing his Music Education Degree. He is set to graduate in May 2011. He passed his upper divisions in December and now preparing for his Recital in the Fall of this Year. His course load this semester is much lighter and should be less stressful. The other focus for both of us this semester will be preparing for our marriage. That is going to be a another course within its self! We can't wait for the semester to be over already so all we get to do is focus on our Wedding Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment