Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Engagement


Leap of Faith
Who knew AZ could look like Hawaii :)
Taking a stroll
I totally won this battle! :)
Sweet Kiss!

Today Greg and I took our Engagement pictures! We went to the Mesa Arts Center and Free Stone Park. After taking these pictures, everything felt even more real to me. The reality  that I am getting married to the man of my dreams. We have been together for over 4 years and are getting closer to being man and wife. Everything for the wedding is coming along great! Pretty much all of the major things it takes to have a wedding have been accomplished. We have a ceremony and reception site. We have our florist picked out along with our photographer. We have an idea what we want to do for invitations, but we still have some time to figure that all out. My dress and all of my accessories have been picked out, except my shoes, and I will have everything for my attire. My bridesmaids have been picked out and their dresses have been selected as well. My maid of honor is my best friend since forever Liz and I have 3 other bridesmaids. My colors are a light baby blue and a champagne peach.  

Tickle Tickle  hahaha.....
Tender moment...
Look at that air!

My Ring!
    Just another day at the park :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! I wanted to do a cruise! you are going to have so much fun! I am sad that I didn't get to see you!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARRIE!!! I had no idea that you had a blog! I'm going to stalk yous blog all the time! I love these engagement pictures, you look beautiful! I'm so happy for you! How's school going? I miss you so dang much!

    ReplyDelete