Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The last few days before I become Mrs. Nichols

As the final days approach before the wedding things are still crazy as ever. Almost everything is ready but there are still a few things remaining. Family starts arriving tomorrow and will be here through the wedding. I have family coming from Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida. I feel so special that they would be able to make the trip out here for my wedding. Everything is coming together the slide show is finished, all the favors are done, the bridal party gifts have been completed, and now all I have to do is pick up my dress and make sure the other two bridesmaids dresses are picked up and ok. I am going to get my nails done with some of my girls on thursday before the rehearsal! These last few days I want to be really fun and not stressful because its my final days as single! :)

3 days left until the wedding and then let the honeymoon begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment