Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nearing the End of the Semester

The spring 2009 semester is almost over! Only 2 weeks left until school is no longer a huge worry for a while. The end of the semester is always so hard because you are just so burnt out. Every professor thinks that their class is the most important and prevails above all. I hate that. It's not fair to us at all. Instead of making things easier for us they only make it more stressful. All you can really do is just keep your head up and push through it. 

The only thing that has really kept me in tune with the end of this semester is what I am looking forward to...MY WEDDING!! It is so soon now and things are falling into place for that. My wedding dress is here and I will finally get to see it this weekend! I can't wait. :) Our invitations are ready to be addresses which will be a task in itself, haha, but I am so ready to just be able to focus all my time in the final preparations for that. Its only 57 more days so it should be a great journey until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment