Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Dad

My dad has been in the hospital since Saturday and is hopefully going home tomorrow! He has pancreatitis and has been in a lot of pain. He was able to eat some solid food today for the 1st time since Saturday and they took him off the IV fluids. That is always a good sign. He is also off the pain medication they had him on. He is still really weak and has some recovering to do but is on the road to recovery. Which is always a good thing. Thank you to all who knew and have been praying for him. He needs those prays still because he is still not 100%. We never know what life will throw at us, that is for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your dad! He and your family will be in my prayers! Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete