Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

1/2 a Year

12-19-09 marked half a year of being married to the most amazing man in my life! The last 6 months of marriage has been absolutely wonderful. Yes we have had our tiff's but we have always worked things out and life couldn't be any better! We celebrated by eating Chinese food and by doing a deep cleansing of our apartment. Nothing super special, but we spent the day together and that was all that mattered to me. Christmas is right around the corner and we are exited to see all of our family and then enjoy a small vacation with friends to California. It will be a nice refresher to be away from work and school! Also, to spend time with some of our closest friends. I couldn't ask for anything more. Time has flown by and my marriage is continuing to blossom and grow stronger each day! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us in the near and far future. I couldn't be any happier right now! Greg is such an amazing man and I can't wait to grow old with him (a very long time from now of course...haha). 

I love you Greg! You certainly are my better half! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment